The big move

Got my wall built.  Now I just need to buy a desk and a few other things then I'll start moving things over.  not sure what I'll call the new zone.  Probably shouldn't be dank pit of despair or Terror Dome.

Re: The big move

Kazlab208
Can't wait to see how it looks. However, you have to record one more podcast in the old terror dome just for old times sake.

Also, how much bigger is this new dank pit compared to the current one?

Re: The big move

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: The big move

A Mondo Cool Cast has been recorded.  Just need to sit down and edit it together.  Having truck troubles at the moment so might not be here near the PC for some days.  Been riding my bike to work a lot lately I just hope it's not so rainy this week so I can ride nice and dry.  Who knows might keep calling it the terror dome.  I'm not coming up with anything creative.

Re: The big move

Oh an balzak you can see the new space on instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/jerryterrifying/

Get an instagram I post there more often.

It's bigger than this room and it won't have a bed in it so there's that.  But now that we're having a baby it also became my woman's work at home office so there will be two desks in there.

Re: The big move

Kazlab208
Oh man, can't wait for the episode to come out. Glad I was able to send an audio comment for the last podcast recorded in the old terror dome.

And yeah I just saw that post on instagram. Nice Dragon Quest setup in there. Makes that room sound like it's a dungeon in the game. Can't wait to see what the finished space looks like.

Re: The big move

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: The big move

Kazlab208
oh damn. can't wait to hear the next episode. especially about your time in gamers.

sadly no chance of me starting a podcast anytime soon. mostly like being a listener more than a creator. thanks for the idea though.

Re: The big move

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: The big move

Well the move would have gone a lot smoother had my truck not shit out.  Not having a motor vehicle makes moving way more challenging.  Just got the PC moved and set up in the location.  Filmed a VAG here earlier tonight.  Still have to edit and upload the last MCC I recorded a while back.  Perhaps I'll get both those up tomorrow.

Play Bayonetta bro.  It is good shit.

Re: The big move

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: The big move

Dragon Quest 8 is pretty good.  I would say its the best entry level game into the series.  If you like it then get into some of the other games.  The 3DS version is pretty good bro.  Very easy to get into not too difficult at all.  With my limited time and shit I managed to put 100 hours into it since it's come out.  Really got into it.
And by awesome I mean totally sweet.