The Last Guardian

Kazlab208
Has anybody played this yet?

I got it on launch and beat it last Monday. Boy, what a game. Easily one of the best games I played in a long time. I can tell from the great craft with the level in detail of the enviornment to every single feather of the bird dog rustling in the wind.

Game was a little frustrating at first but once it gets going, damn. Understand why it took ten years for this game to get made. Too bad the director of the project is now reduced to mobile games.

I'm sure our favorite Youtuber Petedorr will make a video about this game. I mean he stated that he shut off the internet for two days in order to play through The Last Guardian.