The Day Retrokaiser Went Full Batshit Crazy

The Day Retrokaiser Went Full Batshit Crazy

AlexSwingle
I'll reupload the video as unlisted and post the link to respect Kaisey's destruction of his YouTube channel, but I want to share this great story with y'all who #appreciate the Aussie.

I think it was in 2017 during his Schumptober series that he released his magnum opus: his review of Assault Android Cactus. As a whole, it's a pretty twin-stick shooter that gets cheap/unfair and relies on luck near the end levels. I actually beat the game while Kaisey used cheat codes to get through it. He gave it a 10/10 and said it was one of the best games he ever played.

I've seen some ridiculous scores come out of that man's mind, but this was borderline IGN levels of hype. If curious, you can search for some gameplay on YouTube or wait until I get my downloaded backup off my other computer.
The Weebs fleeced my vidja collection.

Re: The Day Retrokaiser Went Full Batshit Crazy

Kaiser's cool, I always enjoyed him derailing every old MCC episode he was on. I could feel Jerry's blood boiling through the MP3 lol.

And he def went hard in to his video reviews and written reviews, which I admired. I could never bring myself to listen to his Power Ranger podcast with Cendoo or Hemrock, one of those extended-MCC universe guys I've never had an interaction with.

But I hope he's doing good.

Re: The Day Retrokaiser Went Full Batshit Crazy

AlexSwingle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhleTzLTdIg Here be the video link to Assault Android Cactus.
The Weebs fleeced my vidja collection.