Summoning Balzak, I need your help

Darabka left a comment on the newest podcast.  He says that there was a game of Morton's List that we played online.  I remember trying to summon Bloody Mary on a skype call.  Was this a part of a podcast?  Do you know what I'm talking about?  This might have been a private skype call with the classic Mondo Cool Crew but if you what I'm talking about I'd love a link.  I would like to let Tall Jess know I'm a pioneer in online Morton's Listing and that his zoom ML games are a decade late.

Re: Summoning Balzak, I need your help

Kazlab208

Re: Summoning Balzak, I need your help

Brother you are the undisputed king of the internet.  I hope you have this mega memory for other things in life.

Re: Summoning Balzak, I need your help

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED