Summoning Balzak, I need your help

Darabka left a comment on the newest podcast.  He says that there was a game of Morton's List that we played online.  I remember trying to summon Bloody Mary on a skype call.  Was this a part of a podcast?  Do you know what I'm talking about?  This might have been a private skype call with the classic Mondo Cool Crew but if you what I'm talking about I'd love a link.  I would like to let Tall Jess know I'm a pioneer in online Morton's Listing and that his zoom ML games are a decade late.

Re: Summoning Balzak, I need your help

Kazlab208

Re: Summoning Balzak, I need your help

Brother you are the undisputed king of the internet.  I hope you have this mega memory for other things in life.

Re: Summoning Balzak, I need your help

I had no idea what Gaming Beast was talking about, I 100% thought this was a from a Skype call or something the Gaming Beast dreamed up in a drunken fever dream. Balzak thank you for being the only Mondo-Round-Verse member to use your autism powers for good and not evil.

https://giphy.com/gifs/reaction-dog-omg-21GCae4djDWtP5soiY
You never go ass to mouth.