Sega Game Tester Training Video 1996

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Sega Game Tester Training Video 1996

Mecha Menace just linked this to me the other day.  Good watch.

I have a question for you thats unrelated.  Should I release videos as I make them on the JerryTerrifying channel and then later when the MCTV episode is finished release it on the JT and MMCX channel?  I think I want to do it that way.  Would appreciate feed back.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Sega Game Tester Training Video 1996

Kazlab208
I would vote on just releasing out one finished product on the MMCX channel. That way, I could treat it like a TV show and watch one 30 minute episode at a time.

Personally, I would just want to consume one episode of material I never seen before instead of having to watch the full episode with having to sit through segments I already saw.

Also, can you provide a link to the MMCX channel. I cannot seem to find it when I just type in MMCX to the Youtube URL.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Sega Game Tester Training Video 1996

https://www.youtube.com/user/mondocoolmediacx?&ab_channel=MondoCoolMediaCX

The channel is MondoCoolMediaCX

Well what I mean is.  I have a million finished segments and some interviews and some what not.  Getting an entire season done before releasing shit is just not practical as a one man operation.  My woman had medical issues that set me back 3 months.  So now my interviews are older than I thought they'd be upon release.  So yeah just as I complete a segment release it as a stand alone on JerryTerrifying for all the people that have been there for the past 10 years.  Then release MCTV on both JerryTerrifying and MondoCoolMediaCX when it's finished but the only people really seeing the MCMCX channel will be faggotrons that have only found out about the show through my local means of advertising, interviews with stores, and local connections made in the Dayton area.
And by awesome I mean totally sweet.