Saturn

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Saturn

mechaMenace
That's a great plug and play option.  I've never been a fan of removing a perfectly working optical drive. I'd do $50, but not $260! I have no idea what it costs to produce these things. The PS2 version of this thing costs twenty bucks (MC2SIO). Maybe this guy / gal figures they can charge so much because the other options also cost hundreds of dollars.

Side note: never liked the personality of this pixel guy. Does he own / have a stake in ownership of Castlemania?

Re: Saturn

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Saturn

mechaMenace
Death Adder wrote
 I was kind of LARPing as a Saturn owner
Haha good one
Death Adder wrote
I've seen a video or two of his before, I have no thoughts on him one way or the other really, he does have a kind of mush mouth sounding voice though.
Yeah, I think it's a number of things about the ways he approaches his videos, possible connection to Castlemania, and the hat that irks me. I think this is a YMMV issue. People prolly hate the way I talk in my vids. Even I'm irked by things I've said in my vids. They definitely are turned off by the head thing, though people don't connect the whole privacy issue thing.