Rolling thunder, Video Outlet and the hunt

Rolling thunder, Video Outlet and the hunt

So yesterday I had to go do some stale shit and to cheer myself up I was going to swing past Video Outlet to see if they had a specific Nintendo game.  When I rolled up to the spot the damn place was boarded up!  I haven't been able to find out when or why they closed and if they've got another location or just straight went out of business.  Super stale.

The game I was looking for is Rolling Thunder on the NES.  I read an article about the series over at Defunct Games and have wanted to give it a shot ever since.  It's not a hard to find game online and can be had for a few cents plus shipping but I kind of want to look around a bit in person first.  So far the two places I have looked have either not had or GONE OUT OF BUSINESS.  There's still at least three used game shops in the area I can look at but I'll probably just have to break down and order it off amazon.

Re: Rolling thunder, Video Outlet and the hunt

Checked out the nearest used game store, the one I kind of fucking hate, and they had a copy of Rolling Thunder.  That was cool.  Checked every other used game shop in the area for Rolling Thunder 2 and couldn't find shit.  so I ordered it off amazon.  $7 shipped, complete.  Awesome.  Can't wait for it to show up.
And by awesome I mean totally sweet.