Retro? 3D Castlevania

mechaMenace
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O485TqiyfqU
Would you have accepted this as the 3D Castlevania game if something like it was released on N64 bitd?

Obviously games from previous gen were originally built with a 2D framework in mind and the successful games excelled at it, but I felt like a lot of people wondered how their favorite games would jump to 3D when the new consoles showed us they were capable of 3D.

I think this demo is a good starting point. If they put in some engaging first-person platforming like Metroid Prime did on the GC, it could have been fun.

Re: Retro? 3D Castlevania

Yeah I would have played this bitd, it looks pretty cool, kind of like Hexen 64. The video gave me some feels from a year ago when I knocked out SOTN and the Anniversary Collection, ah Symphony of the Night what a gem.

Re: Retro? 3D Castlevania

Looks pretty sweet.
And by awesome I mean totally sweet.