Remember the PS5 exists?

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Remember the PS5 exists?

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Remember the PS5 exists?

mechaMenace
Does Xbox have the same Gamer Pass deal in Japan that it does in the US? That could be more friendly to a generation being brainwashed into thinking that owning nothing and renting everything is better for them. The way prices for housing are going, more and more people see renting as the only option because it's slightly cheaper. I don't know how things are where you are but here, it's $2K rent. Finding a new place is more expensive, and landlords want four months up front because of all the people flaking on rent here.

Re: Remember the PS5 exists?

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Remember the PS5 exists?

Or just buy a pc or gaming laptop and buy whichever controller you like more.  I was a console bro and now I'm more into playing games on my laptop with my switch controller.  Wild ass times.

Re: Remember the PS5 exists?

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Remember the PS5 exists?

Everyone remembers their first ass n titty mod.
And by awesome I mean totally sweet.