Red Letter Media

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Red Letter Media

Kazlab208
You should definetly check out their Man of Steel review they did back in 2013. I always though it was easily one of their best reviews even though I liked Man of Steel.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l4u-HLm8maE

Re: Red Letter Media

AlexSwingle
Their Sonic 1 review was the video that inspired me to stop watching them. They spent so much time dwelling on how noobs are punished by the screen response time, they purposefully left out how you can complete most levels without stopping. It made it difficult to treat their reviews with respect. What made it worse was how inaccurate they were when I knew the product they were critiquing. I mean, I get the notion that people can see different things, but being factually wrong with reviews is terrible.

They are mostly right about their Star Wars and Star Trek reviews. Those are really the highlights to me.
The Weebs fleeced my vidja collection.

Re: Red Letter Media

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Red Letter Media

I've never watched any of their video game content.  But with movies their recommendations are almost always spot on.  I seem to have the exact same taste in horror movies as Jay and have the same love of Star Trek as Mike and Rich.  Of their series I appreciate Best of the Worst and Re View the most.  I love terrible movies and there are a lot of gems in there.   That's how I heard about Tammy and the T Rex which is a must view film.  Another classic I learned about from BotW is The Pit.  It's a canadian film about a pervert 10 year old that throws an old lady in a wheel chair down a hole to feed some gremlin troglodytes.

Re: Red Letter Media

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Red Letter Media

mechaMenace
Are you sure that isn't one of Dana Carvey's getups from "Master of Disguise?"

Re: Red Letter Media

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Red Letter Media

Kazlab208
Never watched Master of Disguise Deathadder? That and The Love Guru are the double features that ruined the carrers of Wayne and Garth.

Re: Red Letter Media

mechaMenace
I've never seen Dana Carvey's MOD, but the trailer's been stuck in my head since the movie was contemporary.

I remember people starting to become woke when Love Guru hit theatres. Can't we just enjoy caricatures without taking offense? I've heard comedians are avoiding colleges now.

Re: Red Letter Media

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Red Letter Media

I enjoyed Dracula quite a bit.  It's no masterpiece but it is entertaining.  I never saw it back in the day only bits and pieces here and  there when it used to play on Sci Fi channel.
And by awesome I mean totally sweet.