Project Deluge (prototype PS2 gamds)

Mitch
So I'd missed this but a few days ago hidden palace released a huge collection of prototype PS2 games to the public. I for one do get a kick seeing if there's anything different in these earlier builds.

https://hiddenpalace.org/Project_Deluge_-_Sony_PlayStation_2_(List)

Funny to see that Alias game having maybe the most builds out of all the games there. Are there any prototype games you guys want to get your hands on? The fabled 2001 build of Duke Nukem Forever perhaps?
*sharts*

Re: Project Deluge (prototype PS2 gamds)

Yeah an earlier version of Duke Nukem Forever would probably be the most interesting one.  Other than that no there's nothing I'm really aware of that would be cool.  But I'll poke around and see what was released.

Re: Project Deluge (prototype PS2 gamds)

Kazlab208
I hope someone leaks the prototype for Mother 3 on the N64 with that recent Nintendo leak that happened last year. Apparently the game was 40%-60% complete so crossing my fingers.

However, I would sell my soul just to get a copy of this.

https://twitter.com/playsegasaturn/status/1374893322431569920