Pre Twitter Vidja

I've been playing Postal 2 non stop lately, it's my first First Person Shooter using a mouse and keyboard.......granted it's not exactly as intense as a DOOM or QUAKE lol.

I feel like I am more LARPing as a computer gamer using a mouse and keyboard, it still feels pretty awkward compared to using a controller like a civilized 21th century gentleman, but that's just me.

Anyways as someone who is mentally stunted at age 12, the humor and atmosphere is right up my alley, 10 out of 10 would recommend when it's 99 cents on a summer/winter sale.

Re: Pre Twitter Vidja

Well shit brother I guess I have to buy myself a copy.

Re: Pre Twitter Vidja

Don't worry, I think I am coming down from my "I gOT a Pc" high, so I'll sperg a bit less lol. But I did really enjoy it, the game even gave me a jacked up shoulder for a couple of days from all the mouse moving. But I mean name one other game on the market with Gary Coleman in it?

pro tip: you can't

Re: Pre Twitter Vidja

Kazlab208
This post was updated on .
You gonna watch the live action film Deathadder? It takes elements from Postal 2, the director, Uwe Boll, makes a cameo as a Nazi, and a naked Dave Foley is in it. It's all on Youtube so you don't have to pay money for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQBRURWzJ_A

Re: Pre Twitter Vidja

OMG I totally forgot there was a Postal movie lol, well if it's free on YouTube and has a Kid in the Hall, then how in the blue fuck can I turn that down.

You never go ass to mouth.