Plush

mechaMenace
How cool are plush? too fay? I always thought plush were better than a sticker or a poster because it was something in you could place in the real world and see from all sides.

Admittedly, I think I like figures now more, if they are small, since I've picked up so many tchotchkes. I also like plush because they are usually a smaller SD form of the character. The non-SD failures tend to look like a Sonic fan's bestest deviantart creation.

Anyways, I saw this opportunity to get a pretty decent Bomberman plush.

https://firstpressgames.com/collections/merchandise/products/white-bomber-bomberman-konami-plush

It looks like Konami (ugh!) is giving license to produce other characters (though, non-Hudson originals) like Dracula and Alucard, which you can see on that site too.

Re: Plush

These do look pretty nice.  I might have to grab one eventually.
And by awesome I mean totally sweet.