No Booty, No Buy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkqkhzrXx-M

The 360/PS3 is 2 gens behind now, technically retro according to Jerry Terrifying

So I love Mass Effect 1, I played through it 3 times. Mass Effect 2 & 3 were okay. I never touched the tranny one from a couple of years ago.

They are releasing a ME1-3 Collection, for 60 bucks........about 30 bucks too much imo, the game mostly looks the game, it includes most of the DLC (some of the DLC code was corrupted or some such).

Miranda's booty cheeks are being removed to please 700 pound blue haired hippos who will never play this game. This is nothing new, but the collection got me mildly excited for a moment.

my heart hurts......

Re: No Booty, No Buy

mechaMenace
Why is being attractive a crime these days? Fuck everything.

Re: No Booty, No Buy

I could explain but it would be considered a hate crime.

Re: No Booty, No Buy

Double based comments, it blows, just going to play the old ME2
You never go ass to mouth.