New MCC 00124

I just hammered out a new podcast.  Working on editing and uploading now.

Re: New MCC 00124

Kazlab208
Just finished the episode. Glad your still enjoying games even with your hectic schedule. It definetly came as a surprise that your playing the new Yakuza. It was great to hear you talking about a newly released game when it's still relevent. Especially a newly released Sega game.

Wanted to know since you got into Doom 2016 if you ever got into the sequel Doom Eternal that was released back in March? I heard players who liked the first game enjoyed the sequel just as much.

NIce to hear that the the anniversery episode is not completly dead just yet. Definetly love the idea of having each of the previous co-hosts having their own segments for the special episode.

Was astounded to hear what happened to The Devil Burning. I'm sure he's doing fine with his new life and hope he can bring some of that macabre humor back on his segement of the anniversery episode.

Re: New MCC 00124

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED