Neo Geo Collecting

78strider
I use to collect a lot of neo geo. I went from a big AES collection to a almost complete MVS collection down to a almost half complete Neo Geo CD collection. My advice for you if you want to get into Neo Geo is get yourself a Neo Geo CD and a Neo Geo X. Its just not worth it unless you are going to forget about your other collection and just focus on Neo Geo. I love neo geo but I realized I was missing out on other great games on other good systems. I know the X is not very well liked but I love mine.

Re: Neo Geo Collecting

I just found a new Neo Geo game I want to get a hold of.  The Super Spy.  Looks pretty bad ass.
And by awesome I mean totally sweet.