Mortal Kombat Conquest

I've been watching Mortal Kombat Conquest with a "C" of all letters on HBO Max. It had 1 season in 1998 on I think TNT, and I somehow missed it, the first time through, but I'm  marathoning through it now.

It's super cheesy and feels kind of like Xena Warrior Princess combined with the original MK 95' movie, a lot of half naked late 90's babes, I've been enjoying it.

A 18 or 19 year old Kristanna Loken (Termanatrix T3) and a 20 or 21 year old Jaime Pressly (Joe Dirt) are both on it, holy non stop boner fest. So far, I would recommend.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0170982/

Re: Mortal Kombat Conquest

Truly a man of refined taste. I'll watch at least 1 episode and report back.

Re: Mortal Kombat Conquest

mechaMenace
This looks like it was produced by Uwe Boll.

Speaking of the Termanatrix, they probably could have cast the borg lady from Star Trek Voyager to play the Termanatrix. It's seems like a really dumb move to not combine the nerd fans. Maybe it had something to do with that lady being a TV actor vs movie.

Re: Mortal Kombat Conquest

Episode 1 and 2 are kind of fruity tbh, they are mostly about Kung Lao trying to dip his wick, it picks up A LOT more around when Quan Chi shows up.....probably around episode 6 or 7.

The cast starts to flow together better and the stories seen to be more interesting.

But yeah, if you ever liked anything about Xena or the 1995 MK movie, it's worth a try. GOD DAMN I love ninjas and boobs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CttLB5z_Bzo

Re: Mortal Kombat Conquest

I watched a bit of Xena back in the day and can get down with some mega cheese.

Re: Mortal Kombat Conquest

Kazlab208
Speaking of Xena, ever try this on your Everdrive Deathadder?

Re: Mortal Kombat Conquest

Haha yeah, funny enough I played through it about 2 months back. It's about as good as you'd expect. Callisto seemed to be the best fighter in the game.
You never go ass to mouth.