Mondo Drunk Cast 10 Year Anniversery

Kazlab208
This post was updated on .
So the first and last Mondo Drunk Cast commenced on July 21st 2011 which makes it 10 years old starting next Wednesday. To celebrate the momentous occasion, I'm gonna re-listen to the episode next Saturday and drink along. Obviously I can't play the game on the exact day next Wednesday because I can't get drunk off my ass on a weekday.

It seems like only yesterday when I listened to it live back when I was 17 years old enjoying my last summer before I started my first college semester the following fall. Not a care in the world listening to the ramblings of 3 guys drinking it up over the word KOTAKU.

Anybody else that is in this forum remember the drunk cast and were you in the live chat back with me? I think m15granger was in the chatroom.  You gonna re-listen to the episode with me Deathadder? Obviously we're not gonna go the JerryTerrifying route of pure vodka but I'll probably get some whiskey and burgers.

July 24th 2021 is gonna be a night full of Magnets!

Re: Mondo Drunk Cast 10 Year Anniversery

I'm not sure if I was there for the LIVE version or not, when did the MCC start, 2009? In 2009 and 2010 I probably would have been available for most of the LIVE Thursday Night streams.

By 2011 - 2013 (the end of the golden era of MCC) I think I was only able to catch the very end of the Saturday Night streams, depending on how long they ran.

Man, I was a really big Tubby fan back then, that did not age well lol.

I'm actually going on vacation next week, so I won't be able to have a drink along in it's memory, but I did just re-download the MCC 33 mp3 and I'll give it a listen while on a walk or driving around.

I remember Jerry saying he bought the cheapest vodka and then he spews a little bit back in to his cup lol, it happens.

Def post your whiskey and burger pics. I'd recommend getting some Evan Williams, tastes exactly like Jack but it's half the price. And some Pepsi.

Re: Mondo Drunk Cast 10 Year Anniversery

Kazlab208
Definitely will document it through pictures Deathadder. This anniversery came at the perfect time since my GC Loader comes in next week so I'll be listening and drinking to the drunk cast while playing some cube. I'll also send a status report on how it all turned out on DASS so look forward to another audio comment.

Re: Mondo Drunk Cast 10 Year Anniversery

Kazlab208
So Deathadder, found out I'm gonna be busy next weekend as well so I won't be able to play the Mondo Cool drinking game. So if your up for it, wanna listen and drink together on the 31st? That will be exactly 2 weeks from now on a Saturday.

Re: Mondo Drunk Cast 10 Year Anniversery

I do think I am going to get me a bottle of Evan Williams.  Need me that poor boy Jack.  I've been wanting to try it.

Re: Mondo Drunk Cast 10 Year Anniversery

Kazlab208
Well it's offical. The drunk cast is 10 years old on this day.

My plans this weekend fell through so that means I'll be drinking along this Saturday. I'll make an audio comment detailing my experience for DASS Deathadder so look forward to that.

Re: Mondo Drunk Cast 10 Year Anniversery

Kazlab208
This post was updated on .
So here are some pictures that I took for the 10 Year Anniversery of the Mondo Drunk Cast. This took place starting on July 24th at night and went into the morning of July 25th.

For my meal I went with the California Classic of 2 In-N-Out Double Double Hamburgers and 2 Sets of Fries lathered in ketchup.

and my drink of choice was Blended Scotch Wiskey 80 Proof 40% Alcohol from Costco.

Had a huge speaker to play MCC 33 on so I didn't have to worry about spilling Scotch on my headphones.

and I ended up playing with my Gamecube which has a newly installed GCLoader. My game of choice ended up being Pokemon Colosseum since it's turn based so I didn't have to worry too much about focusing on gameplay.

Last picture of the final bottle count. It was basically full at the beginning and the Drunk Cast ended up taking 1/4 of the bottle. Was able to make it to the end but another shot probably would have made me throw up. Took a 20 minute break at the 2 hours mark and drank some water to ease my stomach.

and that was it. I have a full audio segment I recorded specifically for DASS so look forward to that in the coming week Deathadder. Hopefully I'll try playing the game again on the 20 year anniversery of the drunk cast which will be on July 21th 2031. Hopefully that day will be on a Saturday.

Re: Mondo Drunk Cast 10 Year Anniversery

Thanks for the audio comment, the MP3 has been downloaded and heavily secured on my hard drive.

That looks like a fun ass evening! I ended up listening to the DrunkCast a couple of weeks ago, or else it would have been a fun co-listen with booze. Hearing CF calling Shintai a f***** and what not is pretty funny considering he runs his G rated podcast these days. I also forgot about Jerry's 40 minute rant on ICP and magnets lol.

I am a couple of weeks away from hitting 38, so in 10 more years when I am almost 50 (if I don't eat a bullet before then) we'll def co-listen to the DrunkCast.

IN-N-OUT was OKAY, I was just expecting something closer to Five Guys or even a Sonic or Wendy's burger, and not a straight up Mickey D's patty. That being said, I love fucking up a couple of double cheeseburgers drenched in ketchup from Mickey D's.

Does Animal Style really enhance the flavor that much?

What is the sauce on the burger, is it like a Big Mac sauce, it was hard for me to tell.

Very classy choice on doing with scotch btw.

And holy shit that modded GameCube looks awesome.

Re: Mondo Drunk Cast 10 Year Anniversery

Balzak is a party animal.  I'm going to have to download and listen to the drunk cast.

Re: Mondo Drunk Cast 10 Year Anniversery

Kazlab208
It was a pretty fun time. We should definetly attempt it together if you are still around in 2031 Deathadder.

Animal style is basically just amping up alot more of the sauce that is on the burger already. That includes adding it to the fries as well. It's an extra $1 or $2 but in my personal opinion it doesn't really add much since it kind of drowns out the taste of the main burger and fries with that sauce.

I have no idea what is in the special sauce but I would give a guess it is similar to the special sauce you get from a Big Mac.