Modern!? Space Harrier from Yu Suzuki. There's a giant duck

Modern!? Space Harrier from Yu Suzuki. There's a giant duck

mechaMenace
and knock-off Queen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1A5WJ2YFVc

The last few seconds are most disappointing. I'd prefer it if Sega just put out a Model 2 / 3 / and Naomi / Hikaru collection with Planet Harriers since those platforms haven't been emulated well, but I guess there are licenses. Nobody has to license ducks.

Re: Modern!? Space Harrier from Yu Suzuki. There's a giant duck

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Modern!? Space Harrier from Yu Suzuki. There's a giant duck

mechaMenace
This post was updated on .
Only if it's a demake mod that gives bookshelf boobs.

I guess this mod exists for the Spider-Man 98 game on PC. Have you tried that one yet, DA?

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Modern!? Space Harrier from Yu Suzuki. There's a giant duck

mechaMenace
I still haven't played the new TR games. The last I played was the duology of Legendary and Underworld. Legendary started out strong but Underworld dropped the ball. It's a decent game, but it didn't make an impression as much as Legendary, if I remember correctly. Those two focused on Norse mythology before it was cool.