Missing Shortcut Bar on Website

Kazlab208
The bar for the website has been gone for a good two weeks now. It was the bar that was a shortcut to see posts only about the Podcast, MCTV, the fourms, and Content by Author. Is there any way to fix it? Pictures below details what I am talking about.

Re: Missing Shortcut Bar on Website

Well shit I have no idea why that's not appearing.  I haven't messed with the code of the site in like 5 years so this will be a fun chore to take on when I have time.  I'll see what I can do but do not expect a fast fix.  I may have to find a new template for the old gal.  More than likely its some bullshit google has done to fuck up blogger pages specifically to piss me off.  Thanks for the heads up broham.

Re: Missing Shortcut Bar on Website

Kazlab208
Well it's fixed now. Don't know what happened but good job for fixing it.

Re: Missing Shortcut Bar on Website

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Missing Shortcut Bar on Website

I didn't do shit to the website.  It was probably something blogger did that affected the website then was resolved on its own.

Re: Missing Shortcut Bar on Website

The real question Balzak is why do you look at the website in incognito mode?

Re: Missing Shortcut Bar on Website

Kazlab208
Various reasons for entertainment purposes.

Well, it's good to know that you did not have to go back to the code to fix things. Would have probably been a nightmare if you had to revamp the website.

Also Deathadder, did you see the troll attempt that was made to everyone's favorite podcast? Link down below.

https://youtu.be/g0jpUJFdxvc

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Missing Shortcut Bar on Website

Kazlab208
Did you highlight the link and copy it to the search bar manually?

Asking since the video speaks for itself.

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

I'll get one.  Not sure when though.  But I plan on owning all the game consoles.