Mini Consoles

So cashed in some Amazon dollars on a $50 Genesis Mini, figured it would be a cool display piece and it would be nice to not use my Wii Pro Controller to play old Genesis roms.

It comes with 42 games and then I am going to add in 58 games (MATH!), I figure with 100 games on it, it shouldn't crap itself. What do you guys think of my list, any good games I am missing. I've never been a shmup guy, so I probably wouldn't add any of those, unless it's like THE SHMUP or something.

Using my autism I made a google doc in preparation lol.

SEGA GENESIS MINI

GAMES TO ADD

Adventures Of Batman & Robin, The
Aladdin
Animaniacs
Battletech
Bevis And Butt-Head
Blades Of Vengeance
Bubsy in: Claws Encounters Of The Furred Kind
Clay Fighter
Cool Spot
Cyborg Justice
Death And Return Of Superman, The
Demolition Man
Fatal Fury 2
Flashback The Quest For Identity
General Chaos
Golden Axe II
Golden Axe III
Haunting: Starring Polterguy
Jungle Strike
Jurassic Park
Justice League Task Force
Lion King, The
Lost Vikings, The
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
Mortal Kombat
Mortal Kombat II
Mutant League Hockey
NBA Jam Tournament Edition
Pirates Of Dark Water
Primal Rage
Punisher, The
Ren & Stimpy Stimpy’s Invention
RoboCop VS Terminator
Samurai Shodown
Saturday Night Slam Masters
Shaq Fu
Sonic
Sonic 3
Sonic & Knuckles
Spider-Man Animated Series
Spider-Man Maximum Carnage
Streets Of Rage
Streets Of Rage 3
Sunset Riders
Super Street Fighter II
T2: The Arcade Game
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Hyperstone Heist
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Tournament Fighters
Tick, The
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
Wolverine Adamantium Rage
WWF Raw
WWF Royal Rumble
WWF Super WrestleMania
WWF WrestleMania The Arcade Game
X-Men
X-Men 2 Clone Wars
Zombies Ate My Neighbors

GAMES INCLUDED

Tetris
Darius
Virtua Fighter 2
Alisia Dragoon
Monster World 4
Kid Chameleon
Road Rash 2
Eternal Champions
Columns
Dynamite Headdy
Strider
Light Crusader
Sonic the Hedgehog
Ecco the Dolphin
Castlevania: Bloodlines
Space Harrier 2
Shining Force
Dr. Robotnik’s Mean Bean Machine
ToeJam & Earl
Comix Zone
Altered Beast
Gunstar Heroes
Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse
World of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck
Thunder Force 3
Super Fantasy Zone
Shinobi 3
Streets of Rage 2
Earthworm Jim
Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Contra: Hard Corps
Landstalker
Mega Man: The Wily Wars
Street Fighter 2: Special Champion Edition
Ghouls ’n Ghosts
Alex Kidd in the Enchanted Castle
Beyond Oasis
Golden Axe
Phantasy Star 4: The End of the Millennium
Sonic the Hedgehog Spinball
Vectorman
Wonder Boy in Monster World

Re: Mini Consoles

Kazlab208
If that thing can run Sega CD games since it is a Genesis emulator then you gotta check out Snatcher.

Re: Mini Consoles

I believe so, I saw some video where a guy was playing F Zero the N64 version on it. I was thinking of keeping it to just Genesis though. I still need to play Snatcher one day.

Re: Mini Consoles

Genesis Mini update, I managed to get around 175 games (36 per folder) on there, I could probably get more but don't want to flood it with sports titles and ultra shitter games.

Even put a few Streets of Rage rom hacks with some custom box art I slapped together. Streets of Rage 2 with Hulk Hogan and RoboCop...........I'M IIIIIIN!!! Oh and a Blaze nude skin!

Plus this rom hack of MKII called Mortal Kombat II Unlimited that I've been wanting to play properly on a TV for awhile now.

I am just going to keep it Genesis flavored, but you can put NES, SNES, Sega CD, 32X, and maybe a couple of other emulators on it. In case any of you get one later who don't already have one.

You never go ass to mouth.