Metal Wolf Chaos

Man I heard about Metal Wolf Chaos earlier this week and didn't pay it no mind.  Then I heard about it a bit more in a podcast.  So I looked it up on youtube and Holy shit.  I'm in the process of getting it right now.  Basically the president has to defeat the vice president because of a treasonous plot.  How does the president fight back?  In a God damn giant robot.  Also this game is made by FROM Software.  Excellent.  Can't wait to play this.

Re: Metal Wolf Chaos

Balzak802
Yeah I heard about this game too and kind of wanted it. Then I looked up the price for the game which then made me lose all interest for it. Oh well.

Re: Metal Wolf Chaos

Soft mod your Xbox brozilla.  Definitely worth it to burn a copy.

Re: Metal Wolf Chaos

Kazlab208
Did you ever beat this game Jerry? I also FTPed this game to my Xbox with the patch and was only able to play the first two levels before losing interest. Will probably try to give it another go one day.

Re: Metal Wolf Chaos

I think i needed to apply the full English patch to it still.  Never got that far into it.  It's one of those some day games.
And by awesome I mean totally sweet.