Mecha Menace Appreciation Thread

I cashed in a Whole Foods gift card on some health food for the New Year, threw some nutritional yeast in my buggy in honor of Mecha Menace, any good ideas for what to throw it on/in?

Re: Mecha Menace Appreciation Thread

mechaMenace
Brits call them trolleys.

Re: Mecha Menace Appreciation Thread

Buggy is easy to say than shopping cart. I am going to toss some in my oatmeal in the morning and see if it gives me super powers.

Re: Mecha Menace Appreciation Thread

Just call it a cart.  Monosyllabic master race reporting in.

Re: Mecha Menace Appreciation Thread

Mecha Menace's Community Project

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjqmAOS5xwI

Re: Mecha Menace Appreciation Thread

Mecha have you pirated and watched the new Godzilla vs King Kong movie yet?

Re: Mecha Menace Appreciation Thread

Hey Mecha can you make a chart that's a decent size (maybe a bit bigger than the vidja game one) that looks like this. Like the top left would be for text, and the rest would like a Top 10 filled with pngs.

If you can't or don't want to, no worries. I was just planning on doing something autistic with it, probably non-Mondocoolmmunity related.

Row 1:    2 connected squares, 1 square
Row 2:    3 squares
Row 3:    3 squares
Row 4:    3 squares

Re: Mecha Menace Appreciation Thread

mechaMenace
2X
Direct link: https://i.imgur.com/aKQNgdp.png
Thumbnail:

Re: Mecha Menace Appreciation Thread

Very based.

Thank you.

Re: Mecha Menace Appreciation Thread

AlexSwingle
I miss Mecha. Maybe he should make a list of five things he wants to talk about per recording of TCR/DASS if he is concerned of people getting annoyed for being long-winded. I didn't want to silence him through my hate-speech.

Mecha!

The Weebs fleeced my vidja collection.

Re: Mecha Menace Appreciation Thread

I miss Mecha too, I'd cum buckets for a reasonably sized 2-3 large paragraph comment or a 5-10 minute audio comment from the little guy.

There is even a new He-Man (I typed He-Ham by accident at first lol) cartoon on Netflix that I am eventually going to get around to watching and reviewing, I know how much Mecha loves Prince Adam.

You never go ass to mouth.