Mass Effect

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Mass Effect

Should I even finish the series?  I picked up ME3 at a yardsale a few years ago  but still haven't picked it up.  I enjoyed 1 quite a bit and 2 was still pretty good.  I think I even have the ps3 collection from a yard sale but I definitely don't have that much time to blast through all three of them.  If I had that kind of time I would be sinking it into Phantasy Star Online on the DC.  I finally got it online and played a little bit with a cool group.

Re: Mass Effect

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Mass Effect

AlexSwingle
I hated all the games, so I can't really say one way or the other. I liked the combat, but it took too long for combat to be a thing. I was hoping for KOTOR and got a dating sim.

Sci-Fi dwarves; I don't care. Blue alien hookers; I don't care. United Nation Politics; I don't care. Fetch Quests; why is the entire series a fetch quest?

@Jerry: I tapped out with ME3 when the doctor/engineer did the classic SJW maneuver of being a badass about 2 hours in. The cringe was strong when I saw Shepperd witness his inner child in the tutorial. Overall, it's a shit movie disguised as a game.

@DeathAdder: You poor bastard. I'm not sure about the modern gayming experience, so I can't give you an easy recommendation for the Xbox One. I've been using the TV box CF and I bought to play all my old games and some filthy casual Android games. I completely forgot about all the arcade collections I got from the BundleVerse and it has been a nice treat to use RetroArch as a quick pick-up-n-play system.

I did end up buying Nioh. Too bad it is a PS4+PC game, because it is practically BloodBorne and easy to recommend.
The Weebs fleeced my vidja collection.

Re: Mass Effect

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Mass Effect

AlexSwingle
More like Cucks With Gold. Jesus Christ, that is a bad collection of 'free' garbage.

I consider Visual Novels and Text RPGs as Dating Sims, regardless of fucking. It felt like a shitty visual novel when I attempted Mass Effect 1. Got about 4 hours in and tapped out after the 12th fetch quest. You got better patience than me, or maybe you enjoyed the concept more than the game itself. I've succumbed to that many of times, like with Path Of Exile. I wanted to like it and tried so hard, but the game wasn't as described.

You could make an attempt at Surge 1 and 2. Those should be pretty cheap these days and will fulfill the Dank Soul love you have. I don't remember if you tried them yet, but I did have frustrating fun, which I heard is preferred for fans of Dank Souls. Seriously though, they are decent games, but with me drowning in 6,000 games, I'm not fascinated over a middle-mountain game as much as other people who just discovered boob touching.

CONTENTS DELETED

It's hilarious how Dark Souls triggered me with how cheap the difficulty spike is, yet you think Surge is hard. Could be our 'tisms tolerating different bullshit. Anyways, as much as this forum doesn't really care about getting off-topic, I would like to see Balzak respond to Mass Effect Pron and it will be harder to spot it with all my garbage. We should find another place to talk.
The Weebs fleeced my vidja collection.

Re: Mass Effect

Forum rules are for fruits.
And by awesome I mean totally sweet.