MCTV 6/2014 Update

MCTV has had some major work done.  Episodes may start coming out fairly soon!  I can't fucking wait.  Also just wanted to post something on the old neglected forums.  I've also got a contest/give away for the first episode.

Re: MCTV 6/2014 Update

One episode is completely finished.  I'm very proud of the main feature of the episode.  Perhaps some of my best work.

Re: MCTV 6/2014 Update

Critical Failure
Nice forums. Haven't seen these before.

Re: MCTV 6/2014 Update

Darabka
Very cool man, when is it coming out?
For the Deathmug of DOOM!!!

Re: MCTV 6/2014 Update

When the entire seasons done.  I've started getting some funds from my job and have been buying shit for the show.  Today I'm ordering my new capture card.  Then I'm saving up for a new camera.  I'm going with a Canon t5i.  It has all the options I want and is less than $1,000.  Then I'm going to save up for a Samsung Galaxy Tab not sure which model and size but besides using it as a tablet I'll be able to use it with my camera as an external monitor and be able to control it with touch screen controls.  Pretty fucking handy.  Then the last thing on my hit list is soft box light kits so I can use my green screen.

I have solid outlines for Season 2 and 3 and have some big plans I want to roll out.  Shits really coming along nicely.

Re: MCTV 6/2014 Update

The Rolling Thunder segment is nearing completion.  As soon as I finish it up, possibly tonight, I'll be able to slap episode 2 together.

I also got my new capture card.  Very nice.  It's the Aver Liver Gamer Portable...and the portable feature is fucking mega dope.  I was able to take it to my womans house and easily record some Wii U footage.  Fucking dope.

Re: MCTV 6/2014 Update

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: MCTV 6/2014 Update

That's kind of the plan.  It'll be a little bit later because I work every God damn Sunday.  But soon I'm going to give it a shot doing it bi weekly on Sundays again.  Some time real soon I should be making a new episode just to toss out there.

Re: MCTV 6/2014 Update

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: MCTV 6/2014 Update

Yeah man I need to get CF on the show way more often.  Talking to that guy is a hell of a lot of fun but I never see him online that much.  Sucks the butts.

Re: MCTV 6/2014 Update

My God damn PC blew up a little while ago.  I'm going to try and get it going.  If I cant fuck it I will just build a new God damn pc.  Shit.
And by awesome I mean totally sweet.