Loveline Ending this Thursday 4/28 after 30 years on the air

Loveline Ending this Thursday 4/28 after 30 years on the air

Kazlab208
http://kroq.cbslocal.com/2016/04/21/dr-drew-resigns-from-loveline-after-hosting-for-30-years/

I just heard this news a few hours ago. Main reason was probably when the last co-host left the show last month after being the co-host since 2010.

I guess I am not surprised by this. 30 years on the job can do that to you.

I always listen to Loveline to this day when I drive but only listen to the Adam Carolla era. Have been doing it for two years now. Right now I am working my way up to the last episode with Carolla as the permanent co-host in 2005 and am right now at the May 1999 episodes.

I found out about Loveline thanks to the Mondo Cool Cast. Ironically the drunk cast was where I found out about it when Jerry was talking about finding an episode of Loveline featuring ICP.

I listened to a few episodes with Mike Catherwood and could not stand listening to it. Main reason is that Mike just sounded like he would suck up to Drew were as Carolla saw Drew more as an equal to me.

Last episode will feature Carolla as the co-host. Wondering if anybody will tune in on that day? I know I will try to since my MP3 player has an FM Radio built into it.

End of an era I guess. Hopefully Mondo Cool Cast will be on the internet airwaves until 2040.

Re: Loveline Ending this Thursday 4/28 after 30 years on the air

They haven't played Love Line on the radio here in a LONG time.  That sucks man.

Re: Loveline Ending this Thursday 4/28 after 30 years on the air

Death Adder
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Loveline Ending this Thursday 4/28 after 30 years on the air

Love Line was a radio show for a thousand years.  Check out the episodes with ICP if you can find them Death Adder.  Shaggy was always dying to talk about some nipples and butts.

Re: Loveline Ending this Thursday 4/28 after 30 years on the air

Kazlab208
Exactly what Jerry said. It was a radio show that has been going on since the early 1980s. Last episode just aired last night.

If you want to check out the ICP episodes, a link to one of them is down below. Jerry is right in that they are easily the best guests I have listened to so far. Especially when they keep asking each caller how their balls are doing.

http://www.lovelinetapes.com/shows/?id=352&h=ZGNlNjk5OTd