LIVE Mondo Cool Event?

So I saw Halloween like a week before everyone else did and got to see Danny McBride, pretty fucking cool, seemed like a Mondo Cool worthy post. It wasn't as good at the original obviously but it was a 4 or 5 out of 5. I'll talk about it on DASS.

So do you think the LIVE Mondo Cool Event is still going to happen on Halloween, if so what time and website links are you thinking? Would be cool to get a 6 pack and hang out with the old gang.

Re: LIVE Mondo Cool Event?

this forum always flips my pictures upside down lel

Re: LIVE Mondo Cool Event?

That is pretty fucking neat.

I'm thinking it's going to be Halloween night at 9:30 pm Eastern Time.  It would be streamed live on Twitch and Youtube.  There's a live page on MondoCoolTv.com.  It has both chats for my convenience but also yours too I suppose.  I believe I have everything set up for Live Mondo Cool Casts with guests n shit.  Just a matter of setting things up.  I'm about to have a lot more free time during the days to work on stuff in the next week or so.
And by awesome I mean totally sweet.