July Is National Rental Month - Steam Summer Sale June 25th - July 8th

July Is National Rental Month - Steam Summer Sale June 25th - July 8th

AlexSwingle
They got a new gimmick called 'Forge Your Fate'. It's a 'Choose-Your-Own-Adventure' bit that gives 14 free Steam emotes to use in chat.

I know most of the crew don't use Steam, but if you dabble in it, it might be worth checking out. One thing to highlight is Steam's massive library of garbage. There are 28,000 Unity Asset Flips for 50 cents a piece. That and there are a ton of Eidos games for $1-$3.
The Weebs fleeced my vidja collection.

Re: July Is National Rental Month - Steam Summer Sale June 25th - July 8th

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: July Is National Rental Month - Steam Summer Sale June 25th - July 8th

AlexSwingle
I'm glad I wasn't used as an example of shitty reviews. Thank you for sparing the wrath of DeathAdder. Hopefully I haven't spoken too soon :)

Seriously now, when we gonna play PC games together? You've been ducking Kaiser for nearly a decade. He wants to challenge you to a sniping contest in '100% Orange Juice'. Steam also has an unreliable tool called Remote Play for streaming games to another account. It's a feature that used to be exclusive to Nvidia graphic cards, but they figured out a work-around that kind of works. All you need to do is plug in an Xbox compatible controller and it works.

I wish I knew how to quit you, but I'll keep trying to make you be social, gosh dang it.

I bought the rental license to a few games. I got 'Undead Legion 2', 'Gemcraft: Frostborn Wrath', and I'm waffling on some other titles as I search through 40,000 "products"