July Is National Rental Month - Steam Summer Sale June 25th - July 8th

July Is National Rental Month - Steam Summer Sale June 25th - July 8th

AlexSwingle
They got a new gimmick called 'Forge Your Fate'. It's a 'Choose-Your-Own-Adventure' bit that gives 14 free Steam emotes to use in chat.

I know most of the crew don't use Steam, but if you dabble in it, it might be worth checking out. One thing to highlight is Steam's massive library of garbage. There are 28,000 Unity Asset Flips for 50 cents a piece. That and there are a ton of Eidos games for $1-$3.
The Weebs fleeced my vidja collection.

Re: July Is National Rental Month - Steam Summer Sale June 25th - July 8th

Thanks for the heads up, I checked my wish list, nothing to sperg out about on my end just yet, maybe in a couple of years I'll be a PC guy. I believe Jerry has a Gaming Lappy now though.

Re: July Is National Rental Month - Steam Summer Sale June 25th - July 8th

I did my bi-yearly look at Steam, cleaned up my account a bit and lurked on some people's profiles. This is from CF's reviews, I love CF to death, but his passion for hating things just because they are widely popular has always bothered me a bit lol. Even the most casual of rubes can enjoy this arcade soccer game.......

If no one knew about this game and it had ska music playing in the background, he'd cum several buckets over it.

Re: July Is National Rental Month - Steam Summer Sale June 25th - July 8th

AlexSwingle
I'm glad I wasn't used as an example of shitty reviews. Thank you for sparing the wrath of DeathAdder. Hopefully I haven't spoken too soon :)

Seriously now, when we gonna play PC games together? You've been ducking Kaiser for nearly a decade. He wants to challenge you to a sniping contest in '100% Orange Juice'. Steam also has an unreliable tool called Remote Play for streaming games to another account. It's a feature that used to be exclusive to Nvidia graphic cards, but they figured out a work-around that kind of works. All you need to do is plug in an Xbox compatible controller and it works.

I wish I knew how to quit you, but I'll keep trying to make you be social, gosh dang it.

I bought the rental license to a few games. I got 'Undead Legion 2', 'Gemcraft: Frostborn Wrath', and I'm waffling on some other titles as I search through 40,000 "products"
The Weebs fleeced my vidja collection.

Re: July Is National Rental Month - Steam Summer Sale June 25th - July 8th

We'll play one day, I don't even have a desk lol.

I beefed up my wish list, I tried to see what porno video games Kaiser had as inspiration, jesus his gamerscore is unreal on that thing.

I got the physical version of Aladdin/Lion King for 11 bucks shipped for my XBOX recently, and Conker Live and Reloaded is free with Games With Gold right now, so that should occupy my gaming time for a bit.
You never go ass to mouth.