Is there a least hateable guy from the old YT Gaming Community?

Is there a least hateable guy from the old YT Gaming Community?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMWLNnrGBGg

A rare upload from the top baby face in the YTGC, dude makes me wish I learned Japanese in middle school and moved there in my early 20's.

Based and Luke Here pilled.

Re: Is there a least hateable guy from the old YT Gaming Community?

AlexSwingle
[sniff] I like to think of myself as likeable, just saying. (These are the jokes)

It is nice to hear such pleasant talk about videogame shopping.
The Weebs fleeced my vidja collection.

Re: Is there a least hateable guy from the old YT Gaming Community?

Kazlab208
Oh man, Lukemorse releasing a Hard Off video, HELL YEAH!!! Feels like I'm back in 2009 all over again.

Re: Is there a least hateable guy from the old YT Gaming Community?

I was drunk when I posted this, but it's all true.

Here is one of my favorites from him, just grocery shopping in Japan, I remember enjoying the immersion at the time.........damn 2013.....where does the time go...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP8hRc4fMn4
You never go ass to mouth.