Interviews

Jack
Hi Jerry

I was wondering if you had any plans to do anymore interview style podcasts, I have fond memories of those, like Gooch/DB, Realxxtubbyxx, That board game guy...., MM12BIRD, hmm who else, Classic game room and Cyril Lachell were cool.

Makes me nostalgic just thinking about them, they were really good and the game was stepped up a gear, any plans for anymore?

Also I liked you episode of THE LEADERBOARD with Cyril, but it's a shame he never made anymore, think he made about 3

Re: Interviews

For whatever reason skype on any of my available PCs kicks me offline and has call connection problems.  I'm thinking its my ancient router that's the source of all my problems.  I need to upgrade it anyway and all that shit.  So that's why I haven't had any interviews in a long ass time.  I need to call my ISP and get a cable Modem then buy a new router.  That's an awful lot of shit to do just for the sake of skype calls so that's why it's been ignored and probably will be for some time lol.  But once I have that situation resolved I'll definitely start doing interviews again.

Re: Interviews

Who would you like to be interviewed on the show?
And by awesome I mean totally sweet.