I wrote about some video games here's a link

I wrote about some video games here's a link

I wrote about some of the video games I've been playing lately for this classic gaming newsletter.

http://www.classicplastic.net/trt/

Every now and then I think about resurrecting Mondo Cool Magazine in the form of a newsletter.  I would need to find some video game banditos to write some words about games.  Most of the classic crew is expressing their mental illnesses in new ways though.

Re: I wrote about some video games here's a link

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.