I was a guest on another podcast

I'll post a liknk when it's up but it was RetroWolf88 on youtube.  Still not sure if the guys a furry but the intro to his videos does not help.

Re: I was a guest on another podcast

Kazlab208
Isn't this the guy you did your game room tour with last year?

Re: I was a guest on another podcast

Yup.  Pretty cool dude.  I yelled enough that my voice hurts now, bad news is he said it won't be posted till late January.  He has a post schedule and a lot of stuff in the can in advance.

Re: I was a guest on another podcast

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: I was a guest on another podcast

Who knows maybe some day I'll have it in me to regularly make MCC again.  I have a big list of notes to bang out a new episode.  I just need to dedicate some time to it.
And by awesome I mean totally sweet.