I just thought of a weird stat

mechaMenace
that will make you feel old.

In five years, the Wii will be twenty years old. The wiibies will be wee wiimen, though they can't sign for a Fedex package. Apparently, you have to be 21+ with ID, if asked.

Re: I just thought of a weird stat

Yeah we're old as shit.

Re: I just thought of a weird stat

Yeah we are getting up there, I figure with my current diet, I've got another 10 years before I take a dirt nap, which at this point.....ehhh......

The Wii was kind of cool, I'm glad we grew up in the 80's though. Having hardcore nostalgia feels for Wii bowling sounds depressing.....fucking zoomers....lol

Re: I just thought of a weird stat

mechaMenace
For enough people, Mario the mascot is a religion. Being that for many, Wii Sports was their first exposure to videogames, they may have no attachment to a Mario, Sonic, or Mister Chief. Maybe the wiibies (weebs?) will be the first generation that recognize John Lennon's future.