I bought a chair

I bought a new gaming chair.  Very excited about it.  It has blue accents so that I can play games harder or something.  The chair I've been sitting in has no back and has been giving me insane back pain so after years of just being uncomfortable I've bought a chair.  That's all.

Re: I bought a chair

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: I bought a chair

Kazlab208
This post was updated on .
Nope. Not tied to that ball and chain just yet.

Speaking of which, this dropped yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvvZaBf9QQI&t=39s

Anybody have thoughts on this? How many tickets is Petedorr gonna buy? He already confirmed that he's going to the midnight screening. You can probably tell from this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usuASiJyWCQ

Re: I bought a chair

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: I bought a chair

I've got like 2 or 3 MCCs that I've recorded and not edited together.  I seem to always get about that far.  Tonight I'm buying a BRAND NEW TOYOTA TACOMA.  That's what has my heart on fire today lads.  I'm about to burst.  I have to wait for the woman to get off to head out to the dealership.  I'm going to explode.

Re: I bought a chair

Kazlab208
gonna go to sweet gaming conventions with that Tacoma? Yumacom 2019? Magfest 2020?

Re: I bought a chair

Well the good news is I'm having a baby boy!  The bad news is it will be a long time before I have free time ever again!

Re: I bought a chair

Kazlab208
Good for you man. CF is also having another kid by next month as well so he's gonna be going at 3.

Re: I bought a chair

Death Adder
CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: I bought a chair

I don't actually know anything about Death Standing.  Some day I'll check it out I'm sure.  There's like 2 - 5 Mondo Cools that are done but just need edited together.  I think.  Maybe I'll just jumble it all together and get a new one made.  Three people have asked in the past week or two so I suppose I owe it to the universe.  I was thinking of just doing a live youtube stream to just shoot the shit.

Back in the day I used mp3skype recorded.  I think the newest versions of skype record to mp3 by default.  I think I heard that in a podcast one time.  And yeah I think every attempted MCC was just talking about the particular DQ I was playing at that moment.

How about you invite me to your show so I can just talk and not have to edit?  Huh?  Have you seen the videos where some guy came from Tenessee to interview me and take a look at the game room?

Re: I bought a chair

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: I bought a chair

Kazlab208
Lol. You should have brought up if he was gonna move into an RV he was gonna beg his audience to buy again.

Re: I bought a chair

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: I bought a chair

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDL2vtQIabg&ab_channel=RetroWolf88

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezrBajw0PwU&t=420s&ab_channel=RetroWolf88

Check it out.  Man I don't know when I'm available.  I'll send you my phone number on skype.  Just text me man and we'll work it out.
And by awesome I mean totally sweet.