I bought a chair

I bought a new gaming chair.  Very excited about it.  It has blue accents so that I can play games harder or something.  The chair I've been sitting in has no back and has been giving me insane back pain so after years of just being uncomfortable I've bought a chair.  That's all.

Re: I bought a chair

Oh nice dude, I've been playing in this clam chair type contraption for awhile, but it's been slowly ripping apart from my girth, been thinking about getting a gaming chair or at least an office chair once my ass finally hits the floor. Me and Mecha just had a good cry over the lack of Mondo Cool Casts over on my website, so I figured I'd head over here to see if we could guilt you in to a new one.

PLS

Also where is Balzak, he's probably got a wife and 2 kids now or something.

Re: I bought a chair

Kazlab208
This post was updated on .
Nope. Not tied to that ball and chain just yet.

Speaking of which, this dropped yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvvZaBf9QQI&t=39s

Anybody have thoughts on this? How many tickets is Petedorr gonna buy? He already confirmed that he's going to the midnight screening. You can probably tell from this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usuASiJyWCQ

Re: I bought a chair

Balzak lives!

I am picturing Pete Dorr buying every seat in the theater, with him sitting dead center......every other chair occupied by a Sanic plushie. I'm also looking forward to Chris Chan's review on it later. I might watch it on Neflix at some point.

Re: I bought a chair

I've got like 2 or 3 MCCs that I've recorded and not edited together.  I seem to always get about that far.  Tonight I'm buying a BRAND NEW TOYOTA TACOMA.  That's what has my heart on fire today lads.  I'm about to burst.  I have to wait for the woman to get off to head out to the dealership.  I'm going to explode.

Re: I bought a chair

Kazlab208
gonna go to sweet gaming conventions with that Tacoma? Yumacom 2019? Magfest 2020?

Re: I bought a chair

Well the good news is I'm having a baby boy!  The bad news is it will be a long time before I have free time ever again!

Re: I bought a chair

Kazlab208
Good for you man. CF is also having another kid by next month as well so he's gonna be going at 3.

Re: I bought a chair

Congrats on the new baby on the way JT!

I actually logged in to Skype over the weekend to do a DASS with Mecha, btw what software did you use to record the MCC bitd?

A Mondo Cool Christmas Special would be dimes, even if was just you talking in to your cellphone for 25 minutes while you drive around town, I know there has been Dragon Quest game in those gorilla mitts of yours at least for a bit over the past year.

Re: I bought a chair

I just don't want the Mondo Cool Universe to become one of those memes where it says

"alright I'll cya tomorrow"

*last online 5 years ago*

Re: I bought a chair

One last thing, any interest in picking up Death Stranding? It kind of looks like a game where you are an Door Dash employee, but I know it's made by your dude.

Re: I bought a chair

I don't actually know anything about Death Standing.  Some day I'll check it out I'm sure.  There's like 2 - 5 Mondo Cools that are done but just need edited together.  I think.  Maybe I'll just jumble it all together and get a new one made.  Three people have asked in the past week or two so I suppose I owe it to the universe.  I was thinking of just doing a live youtube stream to just shoot the shit.

Back in the day I used mp3skype recorded.  I think the newest versions of skype record to mp3 by default.  I think I heard that in a podcast one time.  And yeah I think every attempted MCC was just talking about the particular DQ I was playing at that moment.

How about you invite me to your show so I can just talk and not have to edit?  Huh?  Have you seen the videos where some guy came from Tenessee to interview me and take a look at the game room?

Re: I bought a chair

lol I think throwing out all of those old MP3s in to one big special would be awesome, but yeah I'll reach out to you some time for a DASS, I've been trying to be less of an autistic mutant and have guests on. The best part is only like 6 people listen to it, so if it goes horrible it's not that big of a deal. We can discuss details on Skype or something, but what days/times is best to get a hold of you?

and NO I haven't seen those videos, if they are on your youtube/jerryterrifying then I'll go hunt them down.

Re: I bought a chair

I got a response from one of YouTube's finest.

Re: I bought a chair

Kazlab208
Lol. You should have brought up if he was gonna move into an RV he was gonna beg his audience to buy again.

Re: I bought a chair

lol, that gobbley necked fruit

"Here are some hidden gems I love on the N64" -Metal Jesus

*some rube gamer girl talks about them instead*

"And those are some of my favorite N64 hidden gems, derp derp" -Metal Jesus

How was Shenmue III Balzak, did it live up to the hype?

Re: I bought a chair

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDL2vtQIabg&ab_channel=RetroWolf88

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezrBajw0PwU&t=420s&ab_channel=RetroWolf88

Check it out.  Man I don't know when I'm available.  I'll send you my phone number on skype.  Just text me man and we'll work it out.
And by awesome I mean totally sweet.