I am coming out of the closet

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: I am coming out of the closet

Awesome bro you'll love it.  I use my Switch controller on Steam n shit and it works pretty well honestly.  Basically there is no reason to get consoles anymore which is a shame.

Re: I am coming out of the closet

mechaMenace
You could have Loctite or JB Weld that. This may affect the resale value, though people prolly wouldn't pay much for an OLD-OUTDATED laptop that's pulling itself apart. Cheap no-QA all Made-in-Gyna shit today. Where are the oldschool Chinese manufacturers? Funny how cheap shit in the past lasts longer. I see this all the time with happy meal toys at garage sales. Old toys had weight and moving parts. You could peg someone in the head and cause a welt.