I am coming out of the closet

So my laptop has been moments away from snapping in 2 for a long time now, as shown in the picture, that is as far as I can close it. So I ended up getting a desktop as a replacement, and a GAYming PC was almost the same price of the laptops I was looking at, so there you have it, I am officially a part of the MASTER RACE there ladies and gentlemen! Fucking console peasants can eat shit mother fuckers!!!

The LEDs have a ton of different colors and patterns, but I ended up turning them off after a hour or so, they were legit making me feel woozy. The keyboard glows, the fucking mouse glows, even the speakers I got separately glow, why in the fuck does everything have to glow?!

I am mostly going to just use the PC for my usual interneting, but as far as gaming goes, it ran Dead By Daylight buttery smooth, just as long as it wasn't on the ultra setting.

I think moving forward with gaming I am still going to get a XBOX Series X down the road and play console shit. But I am going to keep an eye out for more Steam sales and more importantly GOG.com sales (since you can download your purchased games DRM free). I feel like a nice folder full of GOG.com games will come in handy if consoles disappear 15 years from now.

Re: I am coming out of the closet

Awesome bro you'll love it.  I use my Switch controller on Steam n shit and it works pretty well honestly.  Basically there is no reason to get consoles anymore which is a shame.

Re: I am coming out of the closet

mechaMenace
You could have Loctite or JB Weld that. This may affect the resale value, though people prolly wouldn't pay much for an OLD-OUTDATED laptop that's pulling itself apart. Cheap no-QA all Made-in-Gyna shit today. Where are the oldschool Chinese manufacturers? Funny how cheap shit in the past lasts longer. I see this all the time with happy meal toys at garage sales. Old toys had weight and moving parts. You could peg someone in the head and cause a welt.

Re: I am coming out of the closet

Yeah, I don't know.

I am not taking the risk of botching a build your own PC. Runs my free copy of GTA V from Epic Games perfectly, runs YouTube perfectly, and I get my first ever true PC gaming experience......I...AM...IIIIIIIN!!
You never go ass to mouth.