I am a guest on a podcast.

I'm about to start recording a guest spot on a podcast.  When it's live I will link it here.  But google retro blissed or search on your podcast app of choice to keep an eye out for them.  It's an episode on  Ninja Golf that I invited myself to guest host on.

Re: I am a guest on a podcast.

Kazlab208
Make sure to mention that you are the #3 title holder of Ninja Golf on Twin Galaxies.

Speaking of which, when was the last time you guest hosted on a podcast? I remember you did one back sometime around late 2012 and it felt so Twlight Zoney to hear a JerryTerrifying that didn't utter a single swear for more than 10 minutes.

Re: I am a guest on a podcast.

I accidentally said shit one time.  I kept it clean on the podcast because they run a clean show.

Re: I am a guest on a podcast.

Podcast is out just google "retro blissed."

Re: I am a guest on a podcast.

Kazlab208
This post was updated on .
Here is a link for Deathadder if your too lazy to google it.

http://bicbp-radio.com/retro-blissed/2020/12/1/retro-blissed-episode-152-ninja-golf

@46:04
Did they happen to stumble upon Anime Ass Jam? You were talking about MCTV Season 0 and I remember your review of Ninja Golf and Anime Ass Jam were in the same episode so I'm wondering if they stumbled upon it by accident. They seemed to have a good laugh about it

@52:34
There's the JerryTerrifying we all know and love

also if you didn't know, Classic Game Room reviewed Ninja Golf back in 2000.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oVTLnTDA8KU&t=63s

Re: I am a guest on a podcast.

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: I am a guest on a podcast.

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: I am a guest on a podcast.

Glad you guys enjoyed the show.  It was nice getting to do a podcast again.  Even though it was hectic trying to make the time for it.  I was afraid they found anime ass jams.  These are nice southern Christian lads that were home schooled and met in church as kids.  Their show is 100% wholesome.  Not sure they could handle classic shit bag Jerry.

I like Retro Wolf's energy, drive and focus.  He wants that youtube E celeb status and he is out there chasing it, putting in the footwork, upgrading his skills and gear.  Very commendable.  I invited him to the house on instagram initially because this is a segment I wanted to do on MCTV but I lack the drive and discipline to do it and the social skills to ask people to invite me into their homes to look at their batman underoos collections.  so I was glad to at least help someone else out with the same goal by offering him the opportunity which is the hardest part of the venture.

Glad you lads enjoyed it.  I will make sure to promote it on my insta and maybe even my youtubes.
And by awesome I mean totally sweet.