Handheld Gaming

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Handheld Gaming

Have you tried deleting the inetenet settings and starting from scratch?  Nintendo kind of sucks and only lets you save a few Wifi connections at a time.  I think a total of 3.  I haven't really used many internet features on it because a phone does all of those things way better except of course the multiplayer which I have not tried yet.  I'll try looking tomorrow and see what I can figure out.

Re: Handheld Gaming

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Handheld Gaming

Balzak is a mad man but we love him.  I plan on streaming tonight too if the stars align.  Well I guess I will regardless but I want my woman to be there.  This is an activity for the both of us.  It's been fun.  We streamed all of Snatcher basically.  Good times.  I cannot do any monetized shit on youtube.  I am banned from adsense so like I can't even accept your money.  I have a paypal and may be able to set it up with OBS or some shit.  But like I figure if anyone really wanted to donate they could just ask and I'd be like ok my dude.  I feel like setting that up and a patreon and shit is like implying I think people should give me money.  And we all know that's a bad investment.  But I never turn anyone down.

I actually have a thread on the forum about the stream.  Think its in the Mondo Cool media section.  But I plan to stream monday nights around 10 or 11, will figure it out.  Then the first monday of the month doing a live MCC on twitch and youtube.  Not sure how to set up money begging on twitch.  Maybe I'll do that.  But my tits are getting less fat every day so any potential twitch revenue dwindles with them.  Truly a tragedy.

Re: Handheld Gaming

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Handheld Gaming

Hahaha good.  I hope EA loses a shit ton of money on this.
And by awesome I mean totally sweet.