Handheld Gaming

Hey Jerry, my 2DS isn't connecting to my wi-fi at all anymore, I went to a hotel a few weeks back and brought my 2DS and then just a week or so ago I tried connecting to my home wi-fi and nothing at all. Pretty sure I tried all of the different tips and tricks other than opening up my 2DS or factory resetting it, which I really do not want to do. I know you have a huge 3DS boner as of late and wondering if you had any idea that I haven't thought of. I am bummed because I was wanting to invest more games in to my 2DS but with out the online feature, I feel like I'm missing out.

Re: Handheld Gaming

Have you tried deleting the inetenet settings and starting from scratch?  Nintendo kind of sucks and only lets you save a few Wifi connections at a time.  I think a total of 3.  I haven't really used many internet features on it because a phone does all of those things way better except of course the multiplayer which I have not tried yet.  I'll try looking tomorrow and see what I can figure out.

Re: Handheld Gaming

I tried deleting the connection and re-adding it, it's cool, other than a Luigi's Mansion game with you, doubt I'd have used online much if I never get it working again.

Didn't expect the surprise steam last night, you know you can add a donate button, and your richer fans could basically buy you a camera or up your VAG budget.

Could also be a great place to host the MCC, since as much as we do love the old chat room, you'd have a much easier time on the tubes, like I doubt the old chat has a mobile version.

Balzak bringing up your old class mates full names was a true testament to his greatness.

Re: Handheld Gaming

Balzak is a mad man but we love him.  I plan on streaming tonight too if the stars align.  Well I guess I will regardless but I want my woman to be there.  This is an activity for the both of us.  It's been fun.  We streamed all of Snatcher basically.  Good times.  I cannot do any monetized shit on youtube.  I am banned from adsense so like I can't even accept your money.  I have a paypal and may be able to set it up with OBS or some shit.  But like I figure if anyone really wanted to donate they could just ask and I'd be like ok my dude.  I feel like setting that up and a patreon and shit is like implying I think people should give me money.  And we all know that's a bad investment.  But I never turn anyone down.

I actually have a thread on the forum about the stream.  Think its in the Mondo Cool media section.  But I plan to stream monday nights around 10 or 11, will figure it out.  Then the first monday of the month doing a live MCC on twitch and youtube.  Not sure how to set up money begging on twitch.  Maybe I'll do that.  But my tits are getting less fat every day so any potential twitch revenue dwindles with them.  Truly a tragedy.

Re: Handheld Gaming

This falls under modern gaming. So I guess this EA protest is a real thing, this is from my local Target around noon on Black Friday lol.

Re: Handheld Gaming

My pics always get flipped upside down on here for some reason, but yeah, tons of Star Wars, while other dummy games like Ass Creed are cleaned out.

Re: Handheld Gaming

Hahaha good.  I hope EA loses a shit ton of money on this.
And by awesome I mean totally sweet.