Golden Axe Warrior

I've sorta had Golden Axe Warrior in my sights for some time.  I know there's a version on the Game Gear and a PAL version on the Master System and of course an unlockable version on Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection which I do own.  I would ideally like to import the Master System version because I like to have cool shit on my shelf and do appreciate the authentic feeling from playing original versions.

Check out this sweet video about Golden Axe Warrior.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvF3_darbTg

Re: Golden Axe Warrior

The Game Gear game is actually Ax Battler.  Not sure if it's closely related to Golden Axe Warrior.
And by awesome I mean totally sweet.