Gentlemen, how do we promote the Mondo Cool Empire?

Gentlemen, how do we promote the Mondo Cool Empire?

Fer reals.  What could the team and myself be doing better?

Re: Gentlemen, how do we promote the Mondo Cool Empire?

Jack
Hmmm, I think more stuff on youtube maybe, It's hard to say, how much has it grown and over what period? Is it a slow burn or have there been significant gain in popularity based on certain things? I think regular content is the key aswell. You da man Jerry

Re: Gentlemen, how do we promote the Mondo Cool Empire?

I'm hoping Mondo Cool TV will help with the stream of content.  Also I'm thinking it's going to be of a much higher caliber.
And by awesome I mean totally sweet.