Fuck yeah tentacles!

Mitch
All right guys, lets not lie here, we all love tentacles and hentai so lets talk about it. What's your favourite hentai? Favourite scenes? Feel free to talk about this glorious genre of art.
*sharts*

Re: Fuck yeah tentacles!

Mitch
This post was updated on .
**LIST OF RECOMMENDED HENTAI**

I've tagged the stuff on the list for content but if you don't know what something means then I STRONGLY SUGGEST that you look them up for your own safety.

Heaven and Hell by Sabouro
(Colour, Demon girls, footjob, threesome)
http://www.fakku.net/manga/hell-or-heaven-english/read

White Temptation by Bosshi
(Swimsuits, Colour, Bukkake?)
http://www.fakku.net/manga/white-temptation-english/read#page=0

Anything by Nyanko Batake (AKA Murasaki Nyaa)
(Skin-tight clothing, Swimsuits, BDSM, Pegging?, crossdressing?
http://tinyurl.com/bc8g86u

Summer Vacation By REAL XXIII (23)
(Yuri, Futanari, Delicious Brown Girls, Consensual, Colour)
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/449333/0418ea4619/

More cumming when I feel like.
*sharts*