Favorite Games Chart

Re: Favorite Games Chart

mechaMenace
Swingle, you obviously have some issues. I hope you feel better someday. Your threats come off as sardonic--not in a trolly way.

Let me outline how this thread went to make it easier for you since you interpret comments like you're still swingling from trees.

1. Old thread. Dead link to high res chart art.
2. Me update thread. Make new high res chart and post link.
3. You delete thread. Delete link. Leave low-res forum version.
4. Me point out 3.
5. You throw shit from trees in your high modding way.

Re: Favorite Games Chart

AlexSwingle
I rarely use humor derived from a poisonous plant. I exaggerate more than attempt to be clever.
The Weebs fleeced my vidja collection.

Re: Favorite Games Chart

Mecha you have to stop sucking the joy out of the forum. There is more to the story than updating the chart. The problem people are having is the way you analyzed their picks. It's a 5 member forum dont be a butthole.  No one wants a 2,000 word essay on why their morons for liking a game you dont like. Especially when you come back with I'm not filling out the chart because reasons. Then when you do fill out the chart you pick that rabbit jumping game.

Re: Favorite Games Chart

mechaMenace
Is anyone reading?

I did not criticize anyone's picks.

DA is the only one who mocked picks. He mocked my choice of Jumping Flash 2.

I discussed my choice of shmup and how similarly Ikaruga was chosen on another chart. No bad. All good.

I discussed on how to categorize JGR. No bad. All good.

I discussed why I placed arcade cabs vs console ports. No bad. All good.

The only thing I questioned was why DA would delete the shart I updated. Swingle came in to do his Swingle thing, which is getting very tiring. Maybe the two are in cohoots.

Re: Favorite Games Chart

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Favorite Games Chart

Just keep it fun guys. The forum is a hide away from the tedium of the outside world.

Re: Favorite Games Chart

mechaMenace
Regarding my long posts: this is a forum. It's not Twitter. I don't have to be pithy. Using less words leaves more room for interpretation. All my long posts were regarding reasons for my picks.

Somehow everyone but kazlab interpret me as hating on your picks or hating you. How? Please help. I am not trying to be petulant. You can call me a robot who does not understand humans. What the fuck ever. Quote the parts of those posts regarding my own picks and the reasons I chose them is somehow hurting your feelings.

Regarding my vocabulary: Cool guys don't have to be dumb. That stereotype sucks.  Highlight the word, right-click, Search Google for "blank". It helps to expand your vocabulary. Often when I read, I have a dictionary beside me. There are many words I don't know.    I even look up the same word more than once because I forget things.     You asking me to use many smaller words to suit your preference is basically cancel culture. Don't we both dislike that?

HA ha ha ha Reddit. You seem to think I lead an alternate life there when I just read the email highlights. Is there a stink about Reddit? Do people hate it? You'll find haters for everything: YT, Google, Microsoft, PlayStation, Sega, Twitter, Facebook, etc.. Sometimes it's just a platform that hosts content.

I don't rely on YT to show me what I like. I use search as well as click on people in the comments of videos. I think I found out about Pewdiepie when he first made Nazi jokes or something and Logan Paul when he posted a vid about a forest in Japan. By that time, both had millions of subs. I never heard of them. My point is that I don't rely on these platforms to tell me what's hot or not / what to hate or whom to hate.

Man, I posted that high res template at like 2am with my preliminary chart and went to bed. Before the thread wipe, I stated in that post that I needed more time to think about my choices.

I see one of the mods inserted the link back into the post. Now it looks like I'm complaining about a problem that never happened.

Re: Favorite Games Chart

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED