Enjoyable Modern Vidja in 2022

Jerry, I'm not sure if you'd want this forever displayed in your Steam library, but it was cracking me up all last night when I was playing it.

CUCKOLD SIMULATOR: Life as a Beta Male Cuck

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1141550/CUCKOLD_SIMULATOR_Life_as_a_Beta_Male_Cuck/

Re: Enjoyable Modern Vidja in 2022

I still think you'd get a kick out of this Leftist Simulator Jerry. ^

Finally got around to playing Sonic Mania, it's retardly good. High recommend if you enjoy Sonic 2 at all.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/584400/Sonic_Mania/

Re: Enjoyable Modern Vidja in 2022

This game is actually on my Radar because of the Jack Murphu AKA Jon Goldman hilarity that has broken out.  I may end up getting it for the lulz.
And by awesome I mean totally sweet.