E3 2018

So what's catching everyone's eyes?  So far Dragon Quest 11's pre order deal is number one for me.  Will be getting the new Smash since Solid Snake and Bayonetta are in it.  There's a new Sonic racing game that got me pretty amped up until I realized it was only Sonic characters.  I feel like I'm forgetting something.

Re: E3 2018

Kazlab208
That Sonic game sure is a wasted opportunity. I mean half the reason why I bought the first one was just to play as Ryo.

Also, not mentioning anything about Death Standing Jerry? They actually showed gameplay of it this time.

One that surprised me was Resident Evil 2 Remake. Granted I doubt I'm gonna pick it up but I thought Capcom canned it until this conference. Not only is it getting made but it's coming out in January.

Finally, the game that stole the show. Metal Wolf Chaos is coming to modern consoles with the English "Voice Acting" in tact. Might be a day one pick up.

Re: E3 2018

Code Vein and Fallout 76 peaked my interest, I realize that Fallout 76 will probably suck, but I'll still buy it because I am a massive tool.

Sonic Racing is always cool, new DOOM and Wolfenstien are cool (god I really need to play the earlier ones from this gen lol) Spider-Man looks cool even if I can't play it.

I thought the Skyrim on the Alexa spy boy was a joke, but turns out that is a real thing, and that makes me wish for the end of the world.

I recently got the Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection and have found a new love for Street Fighter, been playing a lot of Third Strike, that has been fun.

I tried to get Mecha on the forums but he said he is an elitist. FeelsBad

Re: E3 2018

Kazlab208
Yeah, Fallout looks cool but never got into those games so probably not gonna pick it up.

Spider man looks sweet and might pick it up when I can get it for $20. Sadly, the best Spiderman game was already made 18 years ago on the Dreamcast, N64, and PS1 so nothing can top that, no matter how many polygons this new Spiderman is.

Oh yeah Deathadder, Street Fighter 3rd Strike is my jam. Easily my favorite Street Fighter since I just love those glorious 2D fluid and detailed sprites over those boring 3D models. Maybe when that collection is like $5 on Steam, we can each get a copy so we can hash it out one day.