E3 2016 Mondocoolcast?

Kazlab208
E3 starts tomorrow and was wondering if this will bring more fodder for another Mondocoolcast? Last year's was pretty good with it being four hours long.

I am hoping that Sega announces a Shenmue HD collection in one of the 27 announcements they will be making at E3 this year. Also, I know you might be dreading the PS4.5 Jerry since you just bought your PS4 a couple months ago. That announcement could be used to complain about something.

Re: E3 2016 Mondocoolcast?

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: E3 2016 Mondocoolcast?

I honestly don't have any suggestions for a new camera.  All my research went into DSLRs because they're versatile and high quality and all that jazz.  Don't know shit about the $100 range cameras.  I'm sure there's a guide out there, watch some youtubes.

Just saw the Xboner slim.  Bro how burned do you feel buying the Bone right before the Slim boner announcement?  I'm a little miffed I didn't wait longer on the ps4.  Fucking MGS5!

Re: E3 2016 Mondocoolcast?

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: E3 2016 Mondocoolcast?

Kazlab208
Don't worry Deathadder, you are not alone. I know it is going to burn me later on but I'm buying a PS4 tomorrow even though I know a new one is going to come out soon. Reason being, too much good stuff, especially The Last Guardian with an October release date, got announced yesterday. Plus there is a huge list of games that I want to play now that are already on the cheap.

Re: E3 2016 Mondocoolcast?

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: E3 2016 Mondocoolcast?

Kazlab208
Probably going to be linking my Youtube account to my PS4 when I get it tomorrow. I would probably like to upload some PS VR videos if I ever end up getting it.

Last Guardian could be hit or miss for some people with me being no exception. Reason I am saying this is because I loved Shadow of the Colossus but hated Ico. So this game could be either good or bad either way but I am still hyped for it.

Finally, that Zelda does seem pretty sweet. Too bad I will not play it since I will never own a Wii U and do not have any plans at all on purchasing Nintendo's next console. Also was even less motivated in purchasing any Nintendo device with NIntendo only having 1 Zelda game and 2 Pokemon games as their whole E3 presentation. Looks like they are completely dropping the Wii U now with new game announcements absent this year.