Driving around town and then THIS happened

Driving around town and then THIS happened

I had a dangerous driving moment.  I started taping this incident on my phone.  Empowered woman is driving.  Stops at the light in front of me.  Decides she wants to go left now despite not being in the left turn lane.  This doesn't phase her for a second.  Turns on her signal this means she can do anything she wants now.  I start taping it on my phone because this is the second time in a few weeks I have seen this power move.  Entire lane of traffic misses a light cycle because of this strong independent woman.  I also have dash cam footage but it sucks.  She sees me filming on my phone and leans out her door and starts yelling at me.  I can't hear it because my windows are up and I was blasting the clowns.  As she was whooping and gesticulating about how her driving technique was flawless her bag of corn dogs or whatever fall in the street.  I began laughing and posted it here on my forum for me five internet friends to witness.

https://youtu.be/B-hFjTdZzjc

this was the song I was listening to

https://youtu.be/ym08mF1sNPM

Re: Driving around town and then THIS happened

"While blasting the Clowns" that sounds like an appropriate song. The world really is full of a bunch of brain dead zombies.

Re: Driving around town and then THIS happened

mechaMenace
I checked my email today, and Reddit threw this recommend at me:
https://www.reddit.com/r/IdiotsInCars/comments/ovy5pg/people_just_cant_drive/h7dk5pe/

It kept me scrolling for much of my break earlier today. It's part of the reason why I don't "do" social media. I check in every so often or set aside a time to watch. This shit's enthralling.

Another recommend: https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/ou0759/a_baltimore_love_story/

Reddit went from sending me recommends on Sega 32X, game collecting, and console repair to internet trash. I wish they would send me other things, but these are fascinating, nonetheless.

BTW, is it required that people have cameras in their cars now? Do insurance companies offer discounts if you record? There are a lot of people recording. I hope the idiots are few and far between. Idiots in control of a 2 ton metal tank vs me rolling around on a metal twig is no competition; KO mecha

Re: Driving around town and then THIS happened

I thought these forums were nuked for forever, I started looking up "free embedable forums" online just in case lol. Also isn't there a "boy loving group" called nabble????? Anywho, glad it's still alive.

Balzak's desk full of fast food pics every so often is what keeps me going tbh.

With the amount of scum bags and how everything is against people like us these days, I wish I could wear a police style body cam or spy glasses on my person at all times.

I should probably make a legit reddit account. I mostly got turned off by it from my lurking on /v/, /pol/, & /pw/ where people make of all the dorks who love reddit.

You never go ass to mouth.